These guidelines describe the visual and verbal elements that represent Gotrend corporate identity. This includes our name, logo and other elements such as color, type and graphics.
Gotrend™ founded its headquarters in Delaware, USA in 2019 under the name of “Gotrend LLC”. Besides the presence of another branch of the company in Egypt under the same name.
Gotrend LLC owned Gotrend.com and Gotrend Applications (IOS, Google play); and its structure, sequence, organization and source code.
Gotrend™ is registered as a trademark of the UK Intellectual Property Office with a trademark number UK00003454156 - 26 December 2019. Welcome to use the Gotrend trademark and logo, under the terms of intellectual property protection.
Your use of the Gotrend trademark and logo:
- May not be for commercial purposes.
- May not suggest or imply or that you are affiliated with Gotrend in any way, or create confusion as to whether or not you are affiliated with Gotrend in any way.
- Please don’t incorporate Gotrend’s marks, in whole or in part, in the name of your company, product, service, website, or application.
- Never use Gotrend logos or icons as your own.
Our Logo is the key building block of our identity, the primary visual element that identifies us. The signature is a combination of the the symbol itself and our company name – they have a fixed relationship that should never be changed in any way, when mentioning “Gotrend” in your copy.
- Display the word “Gotrend” in the same font size and style.
- Capitalize the word “Gotrend,” except when it’s part of a web address.
The Gotrend brand uses the “Maven pro” font family
Color plays an important role in the Gotrend corporate identity. The colors below are recommendations for various media. A palette of primary colors has been developed, which comprise the “One Voice” color scheme.
- CMYK : C000 M080 Y098 K000
- RGB : R250 G070 B022
- HEX : #FA4616
- Pantone : 172C
- CMYK : C100 M061 Y032 K096
- RGB : R016 G024 B032
- HEX : #101820
- Pantone : Black 6C
Balance the Gotrend logo with your brand
Corporate Images are responsible to transfer the values of Gotrend to our customers or to our potential customers. It is a composite psychological impression that continually changes with the firm’s circumstances, media coverage, performance, pronouncements, etc. Gotrend uses various corporate advertising techniques to enhance their public image in order to improve their desirability as a supplier, employer, customer, partner, etc.
Avoid representing the Gotrend brand in a way that:
- Implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement without our prior knowledge.
- Puts the brand in a negative context as part of a script.
Talking about Gotrend
When referencing Gotrend, the following phrases are good examples to follow and are approved for use in your marketing.
- Find us on Gotrend
- Visit us on Gotrend
We Are Always Happy to Help
For any queries, questions or further information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org